Dear Parents and Carers
Welcome to your Beech Class page!
- Children must bring their reading record to school EVERY DAY so we can record when we have heard them read.
- PE kit is needed every Friday morning.
- Forest School kit is needed every Monday morning and unless it is very wet/muddy, we will not send it home until half term.
- Challenge work is due in on Wednesday.
- Reading books are changed once per week depending on which house your child is in:
Monday - Blue
Tuesday - Green
Wednesday - Yellow
Thursday - Red
We would ask that parents sign/make a comment in their child's reading record so we know books have been read and are ready to be changed. We will not change books unless we have acknowledgement from you that they have been read
Thank you for your continued support.
Mrs Abedin and Miss Luker