Welcome to Churchfields Primary and Nursery School.
We are very proud of our children and all their achievements and we hope the website gives you a flavour of what we do at Churchfields Primary and Nursery School.
Our school's vision is ACE - Aspiration, Citizenship and Excellence. This sits at the heart of everything that we do. You can find out more about this under the tab, 'Our School.'
We are passionate about children achieving their best and enjoying their learning. Our aim is to provide children with high quality learning and teaching and to ensure that they make good progress in all areas. We also seek to develop and enhance independent lifelong learning skills through our Excellent Learner Behaviours.
We are lucky to enjoy a really great building and grounds with lots of open space. We have:
- A bright modern building on a generous plot with lots of outdoor space.
- Modern well equipped classrooms with Interactive Whiteboards
- Specialist teaching in PE, Art, Computing and Spanish
- A bespoke and well resourced Computing Suite
- Dedicated Art Room
- Two halls
- A Nursery class in a beautiful new building (Please see 'Classes - Nursery - Apple' to find out more about our Nursery)
- Two classes for children with Severe and Complex Needs
- A safe and secure playspace for Early Years Provision in internal courtyards
- A Breakfast Club and an After School Club
- Large outdoor play areas, including a large field and pond area
- Forest School provision on site
- Excellent library provision
- A thriving PTA
- A wide range of music provision in school including our community choir
We are very proud that on their last visit, Ofsted (May 2016) graded the school as Good overall with Outstanding Behaviour, Personal Development and Welfare. Please read the report in the Ofsted section.
In 2017 we joined the Q1E Trust with three other schools. The Trust brings together schools with a long history of working closely together and ensures that the benefits of our collaboration continue to grow. The Executive Headteacher is John Grove. For more information about the Q1E Trust, please visit
Thank you for visiting