Pabulum are our catering contractors and only work in the education sector. They feel strongly about providing fresh and wholesome food, as it's through a balanced diet and healthy food choices that students can maintain higher classroom concentration levels. 94% of their food is freshly prepared in Churchfields’s kitchen and 75% of the food is British and locally sourced.
They have a dedicated Pabulum team led by an experienced Chef Manager.
Available every day at lunchtime and made fresh in the kitchen they offer:
- A choice of meat/fish or vegetarian main meal
- Unlimited salad bar with eight delicious choices
- Jacket potato with a variety of fillings
- Two choices of unlimited freshly baked wholemeal bread
- Homemade dessert
- Fresh mixed fruit platter
- Homemade yoghurt or mousse
The Pabulum dining experience gives every child time to enjoy fresh food, whilst encouraging children to try delicious new dishes and rewarding them with 'Healthy Bunch' stickers or certificates.
Your current menu, along with allergens, can be found on Pabulum’s website at https://www.pabulum-catering.co.uk/primary-school-meals/ or click the link below: